Washington State: County By County Guardianship-Conservatorship and Probate Court Professional Elder Exploitation, Abuse, Negligence/Malpractice Events, Research Trends & Patterns.
AlTrueSoft™ Geo-intelligence for data tracking & trend analysis.
1) NAVIGATION: Use + or – buttons to zoom map in or out. For heavily concentrated areas click circle clusters for detail view of more regional Pins. Hold left mouse button down to scroll map. Click on Map Pins wait for data to load then access links to regional public news articles, victim/advocate stories with supporting evidence, videos, agency reports and related information specific to that geographic area.
2) PIN YOUR OWN EVENTS: Double click or tap map to add your own story, when dialog box appears add text, pictures, links, video links and evidence. These features work on desktop computers and mobile devices. You may also use forms to submit your event circumstances.
3) VIOLATION TAGGING & TREND ANALYSIS: Below the map is tagged data of Statutory, Federal Act and occupational compliance violation codes, current case investigations, research data, profiles of repeating perpetrator patterns. Press buttons to filter map data to identify cross related cases, stories and events.
WASHINGTON STATE ELDER EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE NEWS ARTICLES, REPEATING PATTERNS & TRENDS.
Barrick, Eleanor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQJlAZW4xVA
The Bradley Family, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6cwh6Vhwe0
Cuthbert, Ryan http://www.usobserver.com/archive/may-08/ryan-cuthbert.htm
Denny, Doris http://www.guardianshipscam.com/
Harrison, Geraldine http://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2003/06/15/under-court-vulnerable-became-victims/859903d5-abc1-4751-8ae6-ab230b8a258e/
McCoy, Murphy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY4nlLkfYUQ
McDowell, Lin, http://www.wsj.com/articles/abuse-plagues-system-of-legal-guardians-for-adults-1446225524
Miller, Mabel http://seattletimes.com/html/yourcourtstheirsecrets/2003459423_guardianshipside03m.html
Stamm, Loren http://choiceisanillusion.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/motion-to-appoint-attorney-includes-attempted-isolation-of-ward-from-wife.pdf
Strege, Geraldine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQvzlG4bPCE
Weed, Karen http://stopguardianabuse.org/a-call-for-executive-oversight-of-guardians/
PROBATE COURT AND JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT PATTERNS, ARTICLES & RESEARCH
WASHINGTON STATE COURT VICTIMS NETWORK
UGLY JUDGE RESEARCH
KASEM CARES – LEGISLATION BY STATE
AAAPG – NEWS
NASGA WANTED LIST
WASHINGTON STATE SATELLITE GEO-SPATIAL REFERENCE IMAGERY.
Zoom in to Your Desired Location, Select Person Icon and Drag Icon Over Map To View 360 Degree Street Level View.
Research Support Articles, PDF Handbooks, State Statutes & Online Platform Resources
Dept. of Justice; Elder Rights Initiative, American Bar Association & American Psychiatrists Association: ELDER ABUSE RESOURCES, LAWS & GUIDES
- Legal Issues Related to Elder Abuse A Pocket Guide for Law Enforcement
- Elder Abuse Guide For Law Enforcement (EAGLE) State Specific Laws
- Additional Charges using Elder Justice Initiative Definitions
DIMINISHED CAPACITY ASSESSMENT HANDBOOKS
- Assessment of Older Adults with Diminished Capacity: A Handbook for Psychologists
- Judicial Determination of Capacity of Older Adults in Guardianship Proceedings
- ASSESSMENT OF OLDER ADULTS WITH DIMINISHED CAPACITIES
Grassroots Stakeholder Movement Resources: Vulnerable Person (VP) Task Force Aggregating, Curating, Tracking and Profiling Webs, Maps & Apps:
- VP TASKFORCE
- CITIZENS PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORK (CPSN)
- CITIZEN TO CITIZEN (C2C) PUBLIC SAFETY MOVEMENT
- CITIZEN POLICING SOFTWARE – ALTRUESOFT
- CITIZEN SAFETY MAPS
- CITIZEN’S ELDER ADVOCATE SUPPORT ENTERPRIZE (CEASE)
- VICTIM’S ENFORCEMENT NETWORK GATHERING EVIDENCE (VENGE)
- NORTHWEST JOURNAL’S PROBATE PAPERS
Business Allies is a business to social cause matching enterprise developed by the Northwest Business Alliance; a non-profit organization established in 2004. Businesses that have a community conscious and desire to promote their services while simultaneously assisting worthwhile nonprofits and morally-grounded social causes can help build a legacy for the future. Collective community goals for public safety and caring for all persons does ultimately make a substantial difference to all regional stakeholders.
Community Safety Projects | Spokane; Washington, Sandpoint & Coeur d’alene; Kootenai County, Idaho Elder Abuse Advocates & National Grassroots Networks.