Person of Color Human Rights Violations: Guardianship-Conservatorship and Probate Court Elder Exploitation, Abuse, Negligence/Malpractice Events, Research Trends & Patterns.
AlTrueSoft™ Geo-intelligence for data tracking & trend analysis.
DIRECTIONS: Click Tacks on or below map to view related articles, links, reports, video or other trend analyses data.
1) NAVIGATION: Use + or – buttons to zoom map in or out. For heavily concentrated areas (heat-zones) click circle clusters for detail view of more regional Pins. Click on Map Pins wait for data to load then access links to regional public news articles, victim/advocate stories with supporting evidence, videos, agency reports and related information specific to that geographic area.
2) PIN YOUR OWN EVENTS: Double click or tap map to add your own story, when dialog box appears add text, pictures, links, video links and evidence. These features work on desktop computers and mobile devices. You may also use forms to submit your event circumstances.
3) VIOLATION TAGGING & TREND ANALYSIS: Below the map is tagged data of Statutory, Federal Act and occupational compliance violation codes, current case investigations, research data, profiles of repeating perpetrator patterns. Press buttons to filter map data to identify cross related cases, stories and events.
Officeof the Attorney General California, 1300 I St
Christian Care Home, 800 Chambers Rd,
4200 Colby Ave
South Carolina Probate
Elder Justice Advocacy Organization
Hampton County Probate Court, 304 Mill St,
California Probate Court
Idaho Department Of Health And Welfare: 450 West State Street
Hampton Probate Court; 304 Mill St
San Antonio , TX
11494 Avondale Loop Road
PMPED, 101 Mulberry St E
NYC Elder Absue Center; 525 E 68th St,
California Probate Courts
General Assembly of the United Nations, New York, NY 10017, United States
Seante: Independence & Constitution Aves
University of California, Hastings College of the Law
23279 Leonora Dr
Ward County District Court, 315 Third St SE
New York, NY
Gig Harbor Police Department, 3519 Grandview St
Kasem KAres, 16000 Ventura Blvd. Suite 520 Encino, CA 91436
Detroit Probate Court
Washington Statem Supreme Coirt House 415 12th Ave SW, | Olympia, Washington
Nevada Office of The Attorney General: 5420 Kietzke Ln # 202
//www.venge.org | Washington. DC
Victim’s Enforcement Network Gathering Evidence: Crowd-Sourcing, Social Technology Platform Gateway and Forum.
Citizen’s Elder Advocate Support Educational Resources and Forum.
Vulnerable Person Defalcation Educational Resources and Forum.
Elder Abuse Estate Theft Resources and Forum .
Vulnerable Person Estate Theft Educational Resources and Forum.
Public Safety Elder Abuse Resources and Forum.
Reciprocity branded social media campaigns with 20 -20 Data Feed – Data Mine Crowd Sourcing Social Technology Platform.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave | Washington DC, DC
Learn More About How to Stop Fiduciary Breach, Embezzlement, Defalcation and Estate Theft at www.defalcation.org
CEAR, Center For Estate Administration Reform: 19825 N Cove Road, Suite B176
San Francisco, California:
New Mexico Supreme Court, 237 Don Gaspar Ave Rm 104
E 46th St & 1st Ave, New York, NY 10017
Seattle, Washington Probate
Albuquerque, New Mexico
PROBATE COURT AND JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT PATTERNS, ARTICLES & RESEARCH
COURT VICTIMS NETWORK
UGLY JUDGE RESEARCH
ELDER ABUSE EXPOSED: Elder Abuse Victim Stories on Betrayal by California Probate Court Judges
KASEM CARES – LEGISLATION BY STATE
AAAPG – CALIFORNIA NEWS
NASGA WANTED LIST
Research Support Articles, PDF Handbooks, State Statutes & Online Platform Resources
Dept. of Justice; Elder Rights Initiative, American Bar Association & American Psychiatrists Association: ELDER ABUSE RESOURCES, LAWS & GUIDES
- Legal Issues Related to Elder Abuse A Pocket Guide for Law Enforcement
- Elder Abuse Guide For Law Enforcement (EAGLE) State Specific Laws
- Additional Charges using Elder Justice Initiative Definitions
DIMINISHED CAPACITY ASSESSMENT HANDBOOKS
- Assessment of Older Adults with Diminished Capacity: A Handbook for Psychologists
- Judicial Determination of Capacity of Older Adults in Guardianship Proceedings
- ASSESSMENT OF OLDER ADULTS WITH DIMINISHED CAPACITIES
Grassroots Stakeholder Movement Resources: Vulnerable Person (VP) Task Force Aggregating, Curating, Tracking and Profiling Webs, Maps & Apps:
- VP TASKFORCE
- CITIZENS PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORK (CPSN)
- CITIZEN TO CITIZEN (C2C) PUBLIC SAFETY MOVEMENT
- CITIZEN POLICING SOFTWARE – ALTRUESOFT
- CITIZEN SAFETY MAPS
- CITIZEN’S ELDER ADVOCATE SUPPORT ENTERPRIZE (CEASE)
- VICTIM’S ENFORCEMENT NETWORK GATHERING EVIDENCE (VENGE)
- NORTHWEST JOURNAL’S PROBATE PAPERS
Business Allies is a business to social cause matching enterprise developed by the Northwest Business Alliance; a non-profit organization established in 2004. Businesses that have a community conscious and desire to promote their services while simultaneously assisting worthwhile nonprofits and morally-grounded social causes can help build a legacy for the future. Collective community goals for public safety and caring for all persons does ultimately make a substantial difference to all regional stakeholders.
Community Safety Projects | Spokane; Washington, Sandpoint & Coeur d’alene; Kootenai County, Idaho Elder Abuse Advocates & Grassroots Networks.