State By State Physician Elder and Vulnerable Person Abuse, Negligence & Exploitation Research Trends & Repeating Patterns Map.
AlTrueSoft™ Geo-intelligence for data tracking & trend analysis.
DIRECTIONS: Click Tacks on or below map to view related articles, links, reports, video or other trend analyses data.
1) NAVIGATION: Use + or – buttons to zoom map in or out. For heavily concentrated areas (heat-zones) click circle clusters for detail view of more regional Pins. Click on Map Pins wait for data to load then access links to regional public news articles, victim/advocate stories with supporting evidence, videos, agency reports and related information specific to that geographic area.
2) PIN YOUR OWN ELDER ABUSE, EXPLOITATION & NEGLIGENCE EVENTS. Mouse scroll and zoom to your city. Double click/tap map to add your own story, when dialog box appears add text, pictures, links, video links and evidence. Click submit button to send data. These features work on desktop computers and mobile devices. You may also use forms to submit your event circumstances.
3) VIOLATION TAGGING & TREND ANALYSIS: Below the map is tagged data relevant to Statutory, Federal Act and occupational compliance violation codes, current advocate case investigations, research data trends on profiles/events of repeating perpetrator patterns from previously submitted user-events/public news articles. Press buttons to filter map data to identify cross-related cases, stories, events and trends.
Idaho Department Of Health And Welfare: 450 West State Street
Seante: Independence & Constitution Aves
Wasilla, Alaska Probate & Guardianship
6800 Main St
2003 Kootenai Health Way
General Assembly of the United Nations, New York, NY 10017, United States
Bexar County Probate, 100 Dolorosa
Gig Harbor Police Department, 3519 Grandview St
San Francisco, California:
Kasem KAres, 16000 Ventura Blvd. Suite 520 Encino, CA 91436
E 46th St & 1st Ave, New York, NY 10017
Washington Statem Supreme Coirt House 415 12th Ave SW, | Olympia, Washington
138 Eagle St, Albany, NY 12202-1719
//www.venge.org | Washington. DC
Victim’s Enforcement Network Gathering Evidence: Crowd-Sourcing, Social Technology Platform Gateway and Forum.
Citizen’s Elder Advocate Support Educational Resources and Forum.
Vulnerable Person Defalcation Educational Resources and Forum.
Elder Abuse Estate Theft Resources and Forum .
Vulnerable Person Estate Theft Educational Resources and Forum.
Public Safety Elder Abuse Resources and Forum.
Reciprocity branded social media campaigns with 20 -20 Data Feed – Data Mine Crowd Sourcing Social Technology Platform.
Birmingham, Alabama Probate Court
Birmingham, Alabama Probate Court
SANTA FE, New Mexico
Mountain Brook, Alabama
Christian Care Home, 800 Chambers Rd,
Idaho Supreme Court Building; 451 W State St,
Harris County Probate Courts, 201 Caroline St,
Harris County Courthouse: 201 Caroline Street
Benewah County Government Office; 701 W College Ave
Disneyland Park: 1313 Disneyland Dr,
PROBATE COURT, ELDER LAW ATTORNEYS, SOCIAL WORKERS, PHYSICIANS AND JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT PATTERNS; ARTICLES, ADVOCATES & RESEARCH PLATFORMS.
SATELLITE GEO-SPATIAL REFERENCE IMAGERY.
Mouse scroll and zoom to your location. Select person icon and drag icon over map to 360 degree street level view.
Research Support Articles, PDF Handbooks, State Statutes & Resources
Dept. of Justice; Elder Rights Initiative, American Bar Association & American Psychiatrists Association: ELDER ABUSE RESOURCES, LAWS & GUIDES
- Legal Issues Related to Elder Abuse A Pocket Guide for Law Enforcement
- Elder Abuse Guide For Law Enforcement (EAGLE) State Specific Laws
- Additional Charges using Elder Justice Initiative Definitions
DIMINISHED CAPACITY ASSESSMENT HANDBOOKS
- Assessment of Older Adults with Diminished Capacity: A Handbook for Psychologists
- Judicial Determination of Capacity of Older Adults in Guardianship Proceedings
- ASSESSMENT OF OLDER ADULTS WITH DIMINISHED CAPACITIES
Grassroots Stakeholder Movement Resources: Vulnerable Person (VP) Task Force Aggregating, Curating, Tracking and Profiling Webs, Maps & Apps:
- VP TASKFORCE
- CITIZENS PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORK (CPSN)
- CITIZEN TO CITIZEN (C2C) PUBLIC SAFETY MOVEMENT
- CITIZEN POLICING SOFTWARE – ALTRUESOFT
- CITIZEN SAFETY MAPS
- CITIZEN’S ELDER ADVOCATE SUPPORT ENTERPRIZE (CEASE)
- VICTIM’S ENFORCEMENT NETWORK GATHERING EVIDENCE (VENGE)
- NORTHWEST JOURNAL’S PROBATE PAPERS
Research assistance, educational resources and citation’s courtesy of regional newspapers, grassroots elder rights advocates, affiliated vulnerable person organizations, State & Federal Act ordinances.
Business Allies is a Profit to Nonprofit Northwest Business Alliance. Seattle & Spokane Washington, Sandpoint, Coeur d’alene, Kootenai County Human Rights Projects for Elder Justice. Data aggregation sources and leads focused on family rights and community safety. Advocate & Trustee Research Education & Fiduciary Training Services / TREFTS Platforms, Research for Guardianship, Conservatorship abuse, exploitation & negligence, and enmeshed probate court corruption. Public data aggregation sources and leads: regional newspapers, VP Taskforce, AltrueSoft Tech Platforms, Citizen to Citizen Reporting, Citizen’s Bureau of Investigation, Northwest Journal News, Grassroots Elder Advocate Organizations, state & national GAO research monitoring & grant projects. Department of Justice elder rights investigation protocols by adult protective services or law enforcement, prosecution, and trauma recovery:
- National Adult Mistreatment Report System (NAMRS) collects state-level adult protective services data.
- National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) collects state-level law enforcement data.
- FTC Consumer Sentinel Network collects consumer complaints from multiple sources.
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) collects data on suspected elder financial exploitation submitted by financial institutions.
- Dept. of Justice: LIST OF CURRENTLY DISCIPLINED PRACTITIONERS
Key search terms: grant research objectives & Administrative rules for Adult Protective Services, State Health Departments, Elder Abuse and Exploitation requirements legislated by the Code of Federal Regulations, Social Security Act, Americans with Disabilities Act and Older Americans Act. Aggregated & direct interviews via Citizen research and complaints focused on elder abuse, exploitation and negligence, human trafficking, corruption, professional cronyism among state licensed service providers such as Estate Planning Attorneys, Doctors, Physicians, Clinicians & coordinated medical ethics for elder care, neurocognitive & capacity evaluations, Conservator, Court Visitor, LSW, Guardian, Guardianship, Trustee, Management Services, Model Rules of Professional Conduct, Rules of Civil Procedure, State Bar Ethics Commissions, CMS, Hospital, Facility Management, SEC, FINRA, Code of Federal Regulations,Tax Fraud, Wealth Management Services, Certified Financial Forensics & CPA Investigation manuals, Uniform Code and many more industry compliance guidelines . Supported by research from over site sources, Bureau of Occupational Licenses and all State Statutes relevant to Negligence, Exploitation & Abuse including Probate Court monitoring, Senate Hearing on “Toxic Conservatorships“, recent federal legislation, Acts of Congress, Elder Justice Act, Elder Abuse Guide For Law Enforcement (EAGLE), American Bar Association & American Psychologists Association Resources on & Elder Abuse & Vulnerable Person Legislation.
Courtesy of Citizen’s Public Safety Network & Citizen’s Bureau of Investigation Community Safety Projects | Spokane; Washington, Sandpoint & Coeur d’alene; Kootenai County, Idaho Elder Abuse Advocates & Grassroots Networks.