United Kingdom Elder Abuse Stories, Articles, Action Group News Feeds, Research & Patterns.
DIRECTIONS: Click Tacks on or below map to view related articles, links, reports, video or other trend analyses data.
1) Click Circle Clusters to zoom to detail view or use + or - buttons on lower right to zoom in or out. Hold left mouse button down to scroll map. Click on map tacks to view location event stories, links and related information.
2) Double click or tap map to add your own event, when dialog box appears add text, pictures, links, video links, evidence and "alleged" legal violations code. These features work on desktop computers and mobile devices. You may also use forms to submit your event circumstances.
2) Below the map is tagged data of national, regional and occupational compliance violation codes, current case investigations, research data, profiles of willful repeating perpetrator patterns. Press buttons to filter map data to identify cross related cases, stories and events.
San Francisco, California:
General Assembly of the United Nations, New York, NY 10017, United States
Norfolk & UK Region
Research Project Data Source Summary
PROJECT: Country to Country - Citizen to Citizen (#C2C) Reporting & Crowd-sourcing Data From #C2C Movement for Public Safety, Artificial Intelligence (AI) Algorithm ® Repeating Pattern Analysis, Altruesoft Dual Discipline Pairing Model (DDPM), Citizen & mainstream Journalism and Nonprofit & Government Sourced Data Compiling.
Public Safety; Vulnerable Adult Crowd-sourcing Geo Project 8: Canada
Technology and data-curating by Altruesoft, Inc: www.altruesoft.com: The Altruesoft ® software suite's direct evidence documentation and citizen-to-citizen (#C2C) reporting platforms provide the perfect solution for verifiable whistle-blowing, citizen policing, civic accountability tracking, compliance reporting and perpetrator profiling through; direct victim testimony, field-data gathering, crowd-sourcing, AI algorithm source retrieval, repository analysis, "repeating pattern" research, litigation evidence and public safety Geo-location alert systems.
ONGOING PUBLIC DATA SUMMARY RESEARCH SOURCES
Territory/State Violations of (1) Repeating Willful Misconduct, (2) lack of Reasonable Care, (3) Litigant Abuse of Process as defined by Federal Acts, Statutory Code and Ethical Occupational Licensing Standards concerning Rules of Civil Procedure, Professional Conduct and matters directly related to Elder Abuse, Exploitation & Negligence
Established Common patterns
- Vulnerable Persons have assets worth several million dollars,
- most VP’s are elderly women with either physical/cognitive impairments usually both,
- each has age or medical circumstance related to cognitive decline or combination of both as they undertook estate planning and was intentionally restricted access or isolated from trusted family members or friends,
- Undue influence factors intentionally placed upon victim by financially driven family member-primary caretaker
- each included in concert and/or collusion with white collar professional legal/medical and in some cases established felon criminals,
- Attorney, social/health care service workers and geriatric care physician and neurocognitive clinician malpractice.
Additional repeating variables and repeating patterns include: Dependence, intentional, isolation/restriction on private access with trusted family member(so or friends by primary caretaker and permitted by attorney, new financial planning advisers and/or estate planning attorney, guardianship/consulting attorneys brought in prior to G/C petitions when VP first began suffering physical and cognitive diagnosis, new primary care or, geriatric care physicians, one or series of cognitive evaluation completed by neurocognitive clinician completed without medical or (against best practices) use of licensed social workers in collusion networks group for court visitor evaluations & reports in doctors and clinics concealed and/biased cognitive evaluations and additions the social/healthcare do not in driver court mate rails in family contentions or suspect financial matters and are repeating legal clients of attorneys operating in concert with suspect family member or caretaker,Social/Health care or other individual in group also working in Dual role capacity as owners of geriatric service company while simultaneous employment at health facility or hospital which allows them personal contact or knowledge of wealthy vulnerable person. Estate planning attorney or financial, planning adviser also owning additional companies that they refer services of their vulnerable clients to their own or affiliated companies whom are also repeating clients of attorney as is the case of health/social service providers an other geriatric evaluates; PCP physician & clinical Psychologist each whom were intentionally (concealment) not disclosed prior physical and mental health diagnosis for their evaluative reports or court appointed declarations. In the many medical profession these would business practices would be considered violations.
Partial Research Findings Concerning Repeating Conflicts of Interest, Collusion, Bias, Unethical Practices and Model Rule Violations.
Coming Soon After Elder Rights Advocates& Available Country & State Data Is Compiled.
1. Levels 2 and 3 Research or Investigative Profiles May Include:
- Newsworthy public safety information,
- Research and evidence on professional malpractice,
- Federal Act or related violations,
- IRS Circular 230 violations,
- Federal Act violations,
- National Social Service violations,
- Human Rights violations,
- Territory State an Country Regulations Legal Code violations,
- Centers For Medicare and Medicaid Services violations,
- Territory State an Country Regulations Occupational Licenses violations,
- Banking & Security Exchange violations,
- Financial regulatory violations,
- Regulatory Barrister & Judaical procedural conduct & related violations,
- “Alleged” civil/criminal activities and/or
- Repeating patterns of collusion in relation to vulnerable person estate planning or guardianship matters,
- Partial related case history of repeating unethical patterns,
- Attorney, Social Worker, Health Care Worker or Physician's side businesses in vulnerable person services (conflicts of interest),
- Attorney's associated business relationships in vulnerable person ligation and repeating network of associates involved in such litigation
- Identification of collusion related to vulnerable person exploitation and negligence,
- State Statute identification of documented evidence concerning moral turpitude.
2. PRELIMINARY RESEARCH FROM OCCUPATIONAL. ETHICAL CONDUCT, CASE & FEDERAL STATUTE VIOLATIONS CASE NOTES & NEWS ARTICLES
Cross-referencing Data Tables, Report, Summaries and Collusion Evidence Located in Specific Case Password Protected Sections.
Investigative research, education and awareness projects to inform regional citizens of vulnerable persons and their families of public safety concerns.
Repeating Patterns of Elder Exploitation, Fraud & Undue Influence.
National Estate Planning & Probate willful misconduct, Guardians and Court Visitor Company Connections as Defined Participants stated in Public Court Records News Articles.
METHODOLOGY OF CROSS REFERENCED RESEARCH DATA INCLUDED IN STUDY.
Affiliated Networks of Geriatric Legal and Health Service Providers to Vulnerable Persons (Elder or Senior Citizens).
Estate Planning Attorneys, Guardians, Conservators, Investment managers,, accountant s Conservators and Guardianship Services Court Visitor Companies, Est Clinical Neurocognitive psychiatric evaluates, Home Health Affiliated Geriatric Primary Physicians acting In Concert with Non-Licensed Family Caretakers for purpose of vulnerable person exploitation, negligence, abuse (isolation). Malpractice State Bar, State Medical, CMS, Federal Act SSA Regulations relate to each state vulnerable person Statutes
CONTACT US & SEND US INFORMATION ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE OR REQUEST A WHITE-COLLAR COLLUSION INVESTIGATION RESEARCH PROJECT.
Contact us to learn more about Vulnerable Adult Crowd-sourced Geo Database Research, Submit Information to your local volunteer advocate will in contact with you shortly via email. If this is an emergency call your countries emergency care hotline and report events to your local adult protection services organization. You may use your real name and email or an alias name. Don't forget to submit your vulnerable adult incident event to the Geo database map (to do this just follow the directions on the map).
[contact-form][contact-field label="Name" type="name" required="true" /][contact-field label="Email" type="email" required="true" /][contact-field label="Website" type="url" /][contact-field label="Message" type="textarea" /][/contact-form]
AI and Crowd Source Base Validation & Reference Tags.
Elder Exploitation, Negligence, Abuse, State Funded Health Facility Safety & Ethics Violations, Social Worker, Clinical Psychologist, Guardian, Conservator, Primary Care Geriatric Physician, Estate Planning Attorney Legal and Medical Malpractice By Region.