Judicial District 5: Elder Exploitation, Abuse, Negligence, Probate Court/Professional Violations, Arrests, Research, Trends & Repeating Patterns.
AlTrueSoft™ Geo-intelligence for data tracking & trend analysis.
Texas | Mississippi | Louisiana
DIRECTIONS: Click Tacks on or below map to view related articles, links, reports, video or other trend analyses data.
1) NAVIGATION: Use + or – buttons to zoom map in or out. For heavily concentrated areas (heat-zones) click circle clusters for detail view of more regional Pins. Click on Map Pins wait for data to load then access links to regional public news articles, victim/advocate stories with supporting evidence, videos, agency reports and related information specific to that geographic area.
2) PIN YOUR OWN ELDER ABUSE, EXPLOITATION & NEGLIGENCE EVENTS. Mouse scroll and zoom to your city. Double click/tap map to add your own story, when dialog box appears add text, pictures, links, video links and evidence. Click submit button to send data. These features work on desktop computers and mobile devices. You may also use forms to submit your event circumstances.
3) VIOLATION TAGGING & TREND ANALYSIS: Below the map is tagged data relevant to Statutory, Federal Act and occupational compliance violation codes, current advocate case investigations, research data trends on profiles/events of repeating perpetrator patterns from previously submitted user-events/public news articles. Press buttons to filter map data to identify cross-related cases, stories, events and trends.
Use Scroll Bar to View More Maps & Violation Tags >
DEPT. of JUSTICE ELDER ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE & ELDER FINANCIAL EXPLOITATION STATUTES.
PROBATE COURT, ELDER LAW ATTORNEYS, SOCIAL WORKERS, PHYSICIANS AND JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT PATTERNS; ARTICLES, ADVOCATES & RESEARCH PLATFORMS.
COURT VICTIMS NETWORK
JUDICIAL CONDUCT RESEARCH
ELDER ABUSE EXPOSED
KASEM CARES – LEGISLATION BY STATE
SATELLITE GEO-SPATIAL REFERENCE IMAGERY.
Mouse scroll and zoom to your location. Select person icon and drag icon over map to 360 degree street level view.
Research Support Articles, PDF Handbooks, State Statutes & Resources
Dept. of Justice; Elder Rights Initiative, American Bar Association & American Psychiatrists Association: ELDER ABUSE RESOURCES, LAWS & GUIDES
- Legal Issues Related to Elder Abuse A Pocket Guide for Law Enforcement
- Elder Abuse Guide For Law Enforcement (EAGLE) State Specific Laws
- Additional Charges using Elder Justice Initiative Definitions
DIMINISHED CAPACITY ASSESSMENT HANDBOOKS
- Assessment of Older Adults with Diminished Capacity: A Handbook for Psychologists
- Judicial Determination of Capacity of Older Adults in Guardianship Proceedings
- ASSESSMENT OF OLDER ADULTS WITH DIMINISHED CAPACITIES
Grassroots Stakeholder Movement Resources: Vulnerable Person (VP) Task Force Aggregating, Curating, Tracking and Profiling Webs, Maps & Apps:
- VP TASKFORCE
- CITIZENS PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORK (CPSN)
- CITIZEN TO CITIZEN (C2C) PUBLIC SAFETY MOVEMENT
- CITIZEN POLICING SOFTWARE – ALTRUESOFT
- CITIZEN SAFETY MAPS
- CITIZEN’S ELDER ADVOCATE SUPPORT ENTERPRIZE (CEASE)
- VICTIM’S ENFORCEMENT NETWORK GATHERING EVIDENCE (VENGE)
- NORTHWEST JOURNAL’S PROBATE PAPERS
Business Allies is a business to social cause matching enterprise developed by the Northwest Business Alliance; a non-profit organization established in 2004. Businesses that have a community conscious and desire to promote their services while simultaneously assisting worthwhile nonprofits and morally-grounded social causes can help build a legacy for the future. Collective community goals for public safety and caring for all persons does ultimately make a substantial difference to all regional stakeholders.
Courtesy of Citizen’s Public Safety Network & Citizen’s Bureau of Investigation
Community Safety Projects | Spokane; Washington, Sandpoint & Coeur d’alene; Kootenai County, Idaho Elder Abuse Advocates & Grassroots Networks.