Contact your elected representative to insist that they; as your public safety representatives, must support legislation for increased public safety laws to stop white-collar crime, enforce mandatory malpractice reporting in legal, & medical professions and in all geriatric or vulnerable person service professions.
Type in your address to locate your Senators and Representatives:
Type in your address to locate your Senators Only:
Type in your address to locate your Representative Only:
Review Current Vulnerable Person Legislation By State
Current States Conducting VP Task Force ™ Research
URGENT LEGISLATIVE INITIATIVES REQUIRED:
Report Perpetrator’s and contact your Congressman’s office to inform them that your State needs effective Vulnerable Person Protection, enforcement of the mandatory malpractice BAR reporting, effective Undue Influence Laws and expanded Qui Tam whistle blower protection. Whistle blower Protection to include the legal professions relative to those professionals whom repeatedly don’t follow the ABA model rules, Civil Procedures and work in collusion with other professionals in the vulnerable person service industries.
Please contact your Congressman’s office and State legislators and inform them how in-partitive it is that vulnerable persons and those assisting them require their commitment to combat professional exploitation, negligence, undue influence and malpractice. Vulnerable persons, especially those dependent persons need to have greater protection when perpetrators have ceased control of the VP’s Powers of Attorney, have restricted access of VP from family and friends (Isolation), insidiously usurped the VPs free agency often leading to circumstances where the VP is to afraid or deceived to understand their precarious circumstance. All matters concerning abuse, negligence and exploitation.
Vulnerable persons are often intentionally not informed or mislead on matters concerning their wellbeing, unduly influenced, live in fear, denial or acquiesced to a state of perpetual submission and learned helplessness. In order to survive their abuser and those acting in concert with the exploiter to achieve their ambitions, the vulnerable victims and those advocating for them need access to effective and affordable resources to:
1) report their circumstance in a safe environment and free from retaliatory persecution,
2) have circumstances accurately vetted and objectively investigated on every side of the circumstances, not just the non-fact based accounts or fictitious projections of the current persons whom have insidiously usurped control of the victims affairs, confidential relations and authority.
“We are all in this together” – Contacting your regionally elected public safety representatives (Congress).
The research in this website and affiliated grassroots organizations educational resources clearly demonstrate that vulnerable person abuse, professional malpractice, fraud and related violations affect every tax payer; the abuse, exploitation and negligence is therefor system wide; effects all persons at all levels of the community and government because these aberrant social plagues are endemic.
It is often best to contact political offices; those supported by citizen taxpayers to ensure public safety, in writing and send several additional copies of your letters to public advocacy organizations such as the Citizen’s Public Safety Network, to memorialize the date and circumstance of any correspondence. This way additional persons of like cause can also have documentation on specific vulnerable person concerns and if any action by your regional representative was initiated. This aids in establishing a greater measure of accountability which can aid your and the overall communities efforts as we work together to help resolve these serious matters.
IDAHO STATE EXAMPLE CONTACT PROFILES:
REPRESENTATIVE PHONE CONTACTS
REPRESENTATIVE SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS
Example of VP Task Force ™ Current Research Focus Topics In Relation to Pervasive Patterns of White-collar Crime to Report To Public Representatives ( refer to specific examples relevant in your circumstance and send several copies of your letters to vulnerable person advocacy groups in your State):
- Newsworthy public safety information,
- Research and evidence on professional malpractice,
- IC 18-1505 or related violations,
- IRS Circular 230 violations,
- Federal Act violations,
- Social Security Administration Title XVIII violations,
- State Bar violations,
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) violations,
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) violations,
- Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses (IBOL) violations,
- IC 18-7803 violations,
- FINRA and/or SEC violations,
- FINCEN violations,
- UPC, UTC, UPOA and/or TEDRA violations,
- IRPC, IRCP, IRE and related violations,
- L & I or related Washington State LSW violations,
- “alleged” civil/criminal activities and/or
- repeating patterns of collusion in relation to a vulnerable person’s estate planning or guardianship matters,
- partial related case history of repeating unethical patterns,
- affiliation of LSW, Hospital Patient Advocates and EP/G attorney side business in vulnerable person services,
- Stark Act Violations,
- “Alleged” civil/criminal activities and/or
- Repeating patterns of collusion in relation to vulnerable person estate planning or guardianship matters,
- Partial related case history of repeating unethical patterns,
- Attorney, LSW or Physician side businesses in vulnerable person services (conflicts of interest),
- Attorney’s associated business relationships in vulnerable person ligation and repeating network of associates involved in such litigation,
- Identification of collusion related to vulnerable person exploitation and negligence,
- State Statute identification of documented evidence concerning moral turpitude.
Abuse, Negligence, Exploitation & Professional Malpractice:
Data Curated by Corruption Maps – Publishing Newsworthy Public Safety Information.
Crowd-sourced and AI (Artificial Intelligence) RSS Publication System; data procured from public resources, direct and circumstantial events, news articles and advocate, victim and expert witness accounts of white-collar misdemeanor Infractions and felonies that often result in irreparable devastation to vulnerable persons.
Citizen’s Public Safety Network – Vulnerable Person – VP Task Force ™: White-collar Crime Profiling and Tracking System. A GEO API Relational Database Social Technology Application.